Our Fall 2012 Deadline is October 1st. The magazine comes out quarterly.
- Poetry: Up to eight (8) poems may be submitted (no longer than two pages each) per publishing period. All poems must have a title.
- Non-Fiction: Up to two (2) creative non-fiction stories per publishing period. Each story may be 20 pages or shorter, double spaced, 12 point font in Times New Roman or Arial.
- Fiction: Up to two (2) fiction stories per publishing period. Each story may be 20 pages or shorter, double spaced, 12 point font in Times New Roman or Arial. Flash fiction is accepted to a maximum of 1,000 words.
- Art: Up to ten (10) photographs or pieces of art work, which is at a resolution of at least 300 dots per inch (dpi) or JPEG format to make sure the file is less than 1 MB, may be submitted per publishing period.
- Scripts: Up to two (2) scripts may be submitted per publishing period. A maximum of a 15 page script can be submitted.
All documents submitted should be double-spaced, 12 point font in either Times New Roman or Arial. Poetry may be single-spaced. All documents must be submitted in a (.doc) or (.rtf) format. All work submittied must have a title.
Submitting Work: To submit your work, please send it to our e-mail CanyonVoicesLitMag@gmail.com. Be sure to attach all the work you wish to submit to the e-mail and include an author biography in the text. If you would like to submit a photo to add along with your biography, please be sure to attach it to the e-mail as well. Also, because we are apart of a university we must uphold academic standards. Therefore if your work is accepted we reserve the right to make minor superficial changes (IE: grammar, punctuation). If your work requires more than basic edits, we will contact you.
Explicit Materials: Because this is a university magazine, submissions containing sexually explicit material and explicit language will be accepted and determined eligible for publishing depending on the context of the explicit material in the work. Material deemed inappropriate or unnecessarily explicit will be summarily rejected.